Hi

I have been working with the NOX controller for my experiment which does
this.

I am sending a packet to the nox controller that contains information about
the flow. Parsing the information available on the packet
the controller changes the corresponding flows according.

For this My first step is to make the NOX controller understand/parse the
packet that the contains the information about the flow.
Is there any way you can help me start this. I have seen the packet library
for dhcp,ipv4 that helps parsing fields of dhcp, ivp4 packets.

if I write a similar script for my packet format how should I be
integrating it with the NOX package for my use. Also please let me
know which APIs I should start looking at.
--
Regards
Sudharsan