On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 8:17 AM, marwen mechtri <mechtri.mar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if NOX use a database to store the network view.
> and where is it located. is it sqlite, or mysql database.

the network view isn't stored in a database - rather, there are a few
components that are responsible for creating the network view, and making
it available to other components.
This is done specifically by these components:
Discovery<http://noxrepo.org/noxwiki/index.php/Discovery>
, Topology <http://noxrepo.org/noxwiki/index.php/Topology>,
Authenticator<http://noxrepo.org/noxwiki/index.php/Authenticator>
 .
If you want to programmatically interact with the network view, you would
use the API provided by these components.

otherwise how can I interface with NOX in order to look at the network view

If you want to just look at the network (and get some real time
information, but not manage it programatically) you can use the
GUI<http://noxrepo.org/noxwiki/index.php/NOX_GUI> (currently
only in the branch "destiny")