It depends what you're looking to do. If you'd like to build the mpls
functionality in the controller, I'd suggest reading the OF1.1 spec and
implement the functionality on top of the controller of your choice.

However, we've done a demo of mpls-te with the 1.0 spec (plus the portion
of the 1.1 spec that corresponds to mpls). Have a look here for more info:
http://www.openflow.org/wk/index.php/MPLS_with_OpenFlow/SDN

Instructions to build and run the demo can be found here:
http://www.openflow.org/wk/index.php/MPLS-TE_Demo

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Ali