Hi Giang,

are you interested in building a component in python, or C++?

Did you take a look at this page? (It has basic guidelines for both)
http://noxrepo.org/noxwiki/index.php/Developing_in_NOX
I would suggest looking at that, and then looking at the code of a simple
example component (like, pyswitch, for python components)