Hey all,

I know that a while back I noticed an issue with DNxHD Quicktimes rendered out
of Nuke on the Mac.

Basically, if you use Nuke 6.X, the movWriter plugin will tag the resulting
Quicktime movie with a "colr" atom. This adjusts the f***ing display gamma on
the movie. The Quicktime player ( 7.1 or X ) will display the movie with this
modified gamma. However, standalone players like RV and Framecycler will
display it without this gamma shift, and it will look exactly how it does in
Nuke.

Last I checked, the workaround was to render the Quicktime in 5.2. I'm pretty
sure that the Foundry acknowledged this as a bug and said they would fix, but I
can't seem to find the email. Does anyone know if this issue got addressed at
some point?

-n