Hi

I am considering buying a Cyberpower BR1000ELCD UPS.

https://www.cyberpower.com/uk/en/product/series/brics_lcd

It does not appear on the HCL, but other Cyberpower USB models do.

The specs claim it has a HID-compliant USB interface (although who knows how "compliant" that is...)

I've found that https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/552 was opened to add it to the HCL, but it hasn't been added.  Does anyone know if it was not added because it doesn't work, or just that nobody got around to it?

If it is thought to work, I'm happy to do whatever testing is needed to get it added to the HCL - just don't want to buy it and then find it is known to not work for some reason.

--
Mike