On Oct 30, 2020, at 3:00 PM, bobby <architectofthefut...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I installed NUT on my raspberry pi.  I've been following this tutorial:
> https://melgrubb.com/2016/12/11/rphs-v2-ups/.  I am trying to use NUT to
> monitor my cyberpower UPS. I seem to have this problem though: upsc
> cyberpower@localhost Init SSL without certificate database Error: Driver not
> connected
> Doing a status check on nut-server, I see the following: Can't connect to UPS
> [cyberpower] (usbhid-ups-cyberpower): No such file or directory

Just before starting nut-server (which needs to connect to a running driver),
the article says to run "sudo upsdrvctl start". What did that return?

Also, for the benefit of others who come across this thread, please include a
bit more detail on your setup. Since there's a good chance you're running
Raspbian, you can probably get the NUT version with `dpkg -l nut-server`.