On Mar 4, 2024, at 3:23 PM, Alan C. Bonnici via Nut-upsuser
<nut-upsuser@alioth-lists.debian.net> wrote:

> I would like to push up the shutdown process to initiate when the ups is at
> 50% rather than 10% mainly because there is a need to down other servers.

Some UPSes have a limited range for adjusting the LB threshold, or do not save
the threshold in non-volatile storage. To work around this, you can use the
"ignorelb" setting to ignore the UPS low battery indication, and have the
driver generate the LB flag based on the UPS reported runtime or charge level:

https://networkupstools.org/docs/man/ups.conf.html#_ups_fields

--
Charles Lepple
clepple@gmail