On 6/28/06, Bruno Wolff III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was testing my new MGE Nova 1100 and I am seeing negative numbers for
ups.delay.start and ups.delay.shutdown which seems odd, but also seems to
be expected according to examples I have found for MGE Systems.

Can someone explain or point me to an explanation of what those numbers
mean? The short descriptions don't appear to be compatible with negative
numbers.

I guess it means "default". The correct way would be to initialize
them to the actual defaults, but maybe they differ from model to model
and there's no way to ask the UPS for them.

--
Carlos Rodrigues