On 11/15/06, Mike Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have installed the NUT 2.0.3 RPM for Fedora Core 4 and I have it working
with an MGE Pulsar Evolution 500, but I cannot get the USB interface to
work.

When I plug in the USB cable I get the following message in my system log:

kernel: usbhid: probe of 2-1:1.0 failed with error -5

actually, this part is normal. The device is blacklisted from the
kernel usbhid driver so that it can be claimed in userspace by
newhidups.

Did you see any error messages from the driver or other NUT components?

--
- Charles Lepple