Den Friday 09 November 2007 13.09.32 skrev Arjen de Korte:
> > I have a PW9120 hooked up via a serial cable running NUT 2.0.4.
> >
> > When running upsc I cant see any parameter that looks like it would
> > trigger a shutdown. Theres is
> > nothing like "battery.charge.low: 30" or "battery.charge.warning: 30".
>
> The UPS may not support reporting and/or changing this value.

Arjen is right about that. It uses the default settings in the ups.
The config change is on the todo list. Also reading of config block.

> > I get:
> > ambient.temperature
> > battery.(charge|runtime|voltage)
> > driver.(misc)
> > input.(misc)
> > output.(misc)
> > ups.(firmware|load|model|power.nominal|serial|status|voltage.nominal)
> >

> > running upscmd -l gives me:
> > shutdown.return
> > shutdown.stayoff
> > test.battery.start
> >

> > What triggers the shutdown of a PW9120 and how do I change the value ?
>
> In general, shutdown will be triggered when the UPS is both on battery
> *and* reporting low battery. The latter may or may not be user
> configurable. In your case, it looks like the driver has no way of
> changing this level, so when this actually happens depends on the UPS.

Yes it trigg on OnBattery (OB) LowBattery (LB) and do a shutdown_return.

> See 'docs/shutdown.txt' if the time remaining after a shutdown is
> initiated isn't sufficient for an orderly shutdown of your UPS.

The 2.0.4 version have a bug in the shutdown_return, it is not reading
the shutdown delay from ups.conf in this function. This is fixed in the latest
releas. But as you have no varning about "delay longer than runtime on battery
low" you should get at least 120 seconds runtime after OB LB.

Regards
Kjell