On 2013-02-17 9:32 PM, Ben Kamen wrote:
Hey all,

  I have a measure-UPS card and the external cabled module.

They're supposed to operate the same... does NUT auto detect them when using
the apcsmart driver or are there config parms required?

The the smart-slot unit is hooked to an SNMP/WEB card (and works through SNMP
which isn't a fair compare) -- so I can't really test compare the two right now
-- but I thought I'd ask before I go through all the tinkering.

As a quick update, the 't' and 'h' commands work via serial terminal returning
local temp/humidity for the cabled module just like they do for the SmartSlot
card.

So the question is "how to enable".

Thanks,

 -Ben