On Jul 24, 2014, at 12:07 PM, pereriv...@yahoo.es wrote:
Any idea? what am I doing wrong.

On 24.07.14 22:35, Charles Lepple wrote:
It has been years since I took a Spanish class, but I am going to guess
that it is a dependency issue.

seems that 'apt-get install cdbs' is what he needs.

easy way when building from source is 'apt-get build-dep nut'
that installs dependencies needed to build nut

I don't have installed 'apt-src' command to install dependencies.

I would highly recommend installing it ('apt-get install apt-src'). While
Steve's suggestion will work, building with the Debian packages is not too
difficult, and you will get the benefits of any security updates to the
dependencies.  The Debian package for NUT also has been integrated into
the shutdown sequence.

I have built many pacages from source without using apt-src...

Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.