On Mon, 8 Sep 2014, Charles Lepple wrote:

On Sep 8, 2014, at 2:26 AM, flavio.boschig...@infineon.com wrote:
I would like connect it by usb on my server raspberry pi.
Someone knows a simple tutorial to send me? I did some test without success.....

We try to collect tutorial links here:
http://www.networkupstools.org/documentation.html#_offsite_links

In addition to the many writeups by NUT users on that page, there is also a fully worked and commented example of the NUT configuration files at http://rogerprice.org/NUT.html This setup has been tested with the openSUSE distribution.

Charles: Since there is currently no user writeup for openSUSE in your list, maybe it would be useful to add this reference.

Roger