openSUSE 13.1
 installed via zypper (zypper install nut-classic) nut 2.6.?

 I'm attempting to go through the installation and configuration process on a
 new system (openSUSE 13.1 in this case), so I'm following the web page
 docs, but I'm seeing discrepencies:

 1) After installing from packages, the configuration sections says that the
 ups.conf file is in /usr/local/ups/etc/, but it's actually in /etc/ups.
 2) The "Starting the driver" section says to start the driver at
 /usr/local/ups/sbin/upsdrvctl , but it's actually located at
/usr/lib/ups/driver/
 3) Under Installation Instructions, under "State path creation", it says to
 create the directories and make them owned by the user you created.  It
 shows "chown root:nut /var/state/ups", but shouldn't it be "chown ups:nut
 /var/state/ups"  (I know any user/group can be used, but ups:nut is what the
 example had been using so far).

 Just thought I would mention them.  If those paths are distro/package
 dependent, then that is ok, but it'd be nice of the docs said that.  I know
 elsewhere they do (when talking about installing from source).

 Rob