Hi,

Back in 2011, it was reported that Liebert PSA devices persist in reporting OB (On Battery) when using usbhid-ups regardless of the actual state. Pier Paolo did some work (2011) which reportedly solved the issue. However, that doesn't seem to have reached mainstream and I now face the same problem.

I'm using NUT 2.6.3 with a new Liebert PSA 1500Va that only ever reports OB and hence, when the power fails it doesn't trigger a shutdown (Ubuntu 12.04 servers). Latching power fail through upsc works as it should.

Any advice would be gratefully received but I would prefer not to have to rebuild/build. I don't mind replacing with a different, more up to date usbhid-ups.

--
Many thanks,
Derek