On Tue, 20 Dec 2016, Merk - Oliver wrote:

Last week I need to change the battery pack and then I needed to perform a runtime calibration. I used the web interface of the AP9630 card to start the runtime calibration. However, after 2min. of runtime calibration the SAN shut down!

This is because the UPS status goes "On Battery" during runtime calibration and this is the signal for NUT to shut down the Client.

Out of curiosity : Is there any difference between the output of command "upsc my-ups" during a runtime calibration and during a wall power failure? Specifically, is there any difference between the ups.status values?

Roger