Hey guys!

I just ported a lot of old 0.6 code to 0.7-dev/mapred. Lots of stuff
has changed I see! One thing I can't quite grasp though, is why the
Hit.getScore() has been removed in favour for the TopDocs-thingie
instead? I wrote a quick add-on to support getting the score straight
from the hit, which worked fine, but it would be nice to hear a reason
as to why the method was removed in the first place!

Also, are there any "secret" WIKIs, mailinglists, forums or similar
for the 0.7 development? Would be very interesting to see what's
cooking!

Greetings,
Fredrik