Piotr Kosiorowski wrote:
I think we all refer to 0.7 as next number (and 0.6 as current) so nutch-default.xml contains wrong format. In fact it should still contain -dev suffix.

To make undocumented comvention documented I would also like to suggest naming releases with X.Y format and naming code developed to make a (release X.Y) X.Y-dev.

That all sounds right to me. The trunk should build as a -dev version of the next release. So currently trunk should build as 0.7-dev. After we branch the 0.7 release, then the trunk should build as 0.8-dev.

I will try to put a draft of doc on Release HOWTO on Wiki tommorow.

Thanks!  Thanks also for your "Website update HOWTO".

Doug