Doug Cutting wrote:

Andrzej Bialecki wrote:

By all means please start, this is still near the limits of my knowledge of Lucene... ;-)

Attached is a class which sorts a Nutch index by boost. I have only tested it on a ~100 page index, where it appears to work correctly. Please tell me how it works for you.

Shouldn't this be combined with a HitCollector that collects only the first-n matches? Otherwise we still need to scan the whole posting list...

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><