I gave it a next try this night and I still have troubles.
This is the very end of my log (full version is attached) and you can
see another nasty exception:

060104 213644  map 100%
060104 213645 Optimizing index.
java.lang.NullPointerException: value cannot be null
        at org.apache.lucene.document.Field.<init>(Field.java:469)
        at org.apache.lucene.document.Field.<init>(Field.java:412)
        at org.apache.lucene.document.Field.UnIndexed(Field.java:195)
        at org.apache.nutch.indexer.Indexer.reduce(Indexer.java:199)
        at org.apache.nutch.mapred.ReduceTask.run(ReduceTask.java:260)
        at
org.apache.nutch.mapred.LocalJobRunner$Job.run(LocalJobRunner.java:90)
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Job failed!
        at org.apache.nutch.mapred.JobClient.runJob(JobClient.java:308)
        at org.apache.nutch.indexer.Indexer.index(Indexer.java:259)
        at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Crawl.main(Crawl.java:121)

I tried to turn off most of parsing pluggins but it didn't help so
there is probably some general issue.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Lukas