Zaheed Haque wrote:
Its been about a month I been trying to find time to make the
necessary changes so that I could submit the code. Due to enormous
amount of work load I am unable to find the time. I am not sure how
should I proceed, I have personally try to contact some of you off
list. (Which I thought might be interested as they discuss more web
apps related issue on the list ). But seems like everyone is busy. So
I am trying my last effort here. I would love someone do something
with the code rather then it becomes obsolete.

For a start, please attach it to an issue in Jira, as-is, so that it is not lost.

Doug