Dear Sir,

This is Ningbo Yunhuan Electronics Group CO.,LTD. from China.

We are a professional Power Cords products manufacture with many years in
China. We offer many power cords according clients\' mind with good quality and
reasonable price.

We would like to make good business relation with you. You can log on my
website as follows know more about us.

Any problem pls feel free to contact us. Expect that we can make the first
cooperation with you.

Look forward to your reply soon,

Best regards

Ningbo Yunhuan Electronics Group Co., Ltd.
Meteosky Technologies Limited
Mr. Shen xiangwen
Tel:0086 515 8135945
Fax:0086 515 6807082
website: www.yunhuancn.cn
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]