Your regexp are incorrect. Both of them require the address to end
with dot. Try this one:

+^http://([0-9]{1,3}\.){3}[0-9]{1,3}
-^http://([a-z0-9]+\.)+[a-z0-9]+
+.

Note, I moved the IP pattern first, because the deny pattern matches
as well. You should try you patterns first, outside Nutch.

Cheers,
Marcin