the tutorial says that depth value is the level of depth of a page
from the root of a website. so as per the tutorial, if i want to fetch
a page say, http://www.blabla.com/a/b/c/d/e/a.html, I must set the
value of depth >= 6.

but I find in the source code that depth is simply a for loop. It will
run fetch loop as many number of times as mentioned in the depth
value. so it has no connection with the depth of a page from the root.

please confirm whether my understanding is right. and if so shouldn't
the tutorial be corrected in order to prevent noobs like me from being
misled?