It seems that the regular expression rules work one URL at a time  ... I don't
know how you'd maintain some state to know a similar URL had already been seen.

----- Original Message ----
From: Matthew A. Bockol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: nutch user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:58:50 PM
Subject: eliminating almost duplicate URLs

Hi Folks,

The site we're crawling serves up pages both via http and https. There are
links switching from one to the other depending on the page. When this happens,
I'll see two results which are almost identical except one page is http and the
next is https. Is there any way to remove those duplicates through normal nutch
config? There are some pages that only show up via https, so I can't just
exclude those.

Thanks,
Matt