From: northern_ny_bi...@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:northern_ny_bi...@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2017 2:55 PM
To: northern_ny_bi...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NNYBirds: Paul Spots Gyrfalcon

Paul just phone me as he was watching the gyrfalcon eating a meal at Monty's
Bay Marina 2'45.  A roughie was in the area too.  On his birding outing he
found a red-shouldered hawk at Wilcox Dock.  That coupled with the golden
reported at Point au Roche made Christmas Day a raptor day.  I wish I could get
out to see these great birds.  JUDY Heintz

__._,_.___

  _____

Posted by: Judith Heintz <judyfhei...@yahoo.com <mailto:judyfhei...@yahoo.com>

  _____

 <mailto:judyfhei...@yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20Paul%20Spots%20Gyrfalcon> Reply
to sender

<mailto:northern_ny_bi...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Paul%20Spots%20Gyrfalcon>
 Reply to group

 Start a New Topic

 Messages in this topic (1)

  _____

  <https://s.yimg.com/ru/static/images/yg/img/megaphone/1464031581_phpFA8bON>

 <https://yho.com/1wwmgg> Have you tried the highest rated email app?

With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on
the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes
(Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with
1000GB of free cloud storage.

  _____

All postings to Northern_NY_Birds are protected by copyright law.

 Visit Your Group

•  <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> Privacy •

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=431203/grpspId=1705065787/msgId=16652/stime=1514231922>