I found this is happening to servers that happen to be domain controllers, regardless of whether it is server 2008, 2012, 2019, or 2022.

On 2023-07-12 14:34, Tony Guadagno via observium wrote:
Update, I looked closer and Observium is doing this for other versions
of Microsoft Server, not just 2022. For example, I have a bunch of
2012r2 servers that I have checked and are Standard. They are getting
marked as Datacenter.

Hi, I just noticed that some of my 2022 servers are listed as
Datacenter Edition. When I go to those servers and look at "about pc"
they list as Standard Edition(as they should be). Can you please
review your OS ident for Microsoft server 2022

Thanks

Tony

 E.F.A. PROJECT [1], and is believed to be clean.
Click here to report this message as spam. [2]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.efa-project.org
[2]