Hello,

I just discovered the existence of openlibrary.org and like the project
very much. So I started to contribute but don't know what to do with
translations (see an example at the end of the email) and didn't find any
info in the "help" section of the website.

1) "Should" there be one page per book, with all editions, in the original
language or not, listed on the same page? I think this is preferable as it
is more practical when searching the library.

2) But then "should" the title of the "work" always be in English, even if
originally it was not written in this language? Here again I am in favour
of the title of the "work" being in English, but obviously the title of
each "edition" should be in its original language.

3) Finally, "should" then the title of each "edition" be written also in
its original script (for instance in cyrillic)? Does the current code allow
that? Here I don't have any strong opinion.

Best,

Tim

ps: see for instance the page "Rivage des Syrtes" (
http://openlibrary.org/works/OL1260908W/Rivage_des_Syrtes) which only lists
two English translations whereas there exists another page, "Le rivage des
syrtes", which only lists four French editions.