Took my truck out Easter Sunday to get gas.On my way to the gas station,it
stalled out on me twice and died at the pumps twice.Couldn't get it
started.Have  a clear glass filter just before the carb and it was empty.I had
just got
gas.Poured some gas down the carb but it still wouldn't start.Towed it
home.Let  it sit for a couple of days and tried to start it again.Got it
started but
wouldn't idle.Took the carb apart to look for dirt.Blew it out and tried it
again.Would idle only with the choke on.If I tried to keep it running with
just  the gas pedal,it would pop through the carb.Ran it today with idle screw
turned  in to get it to idle without the choke on.That worked but still pops
through the  carb.If I pull the choke out and give it gas,it seems fine.The
tank
is clean,new  fuel lines,new fuel pump,and no debris in the filter.Any
thoughts?Thanks in  advance.Tom from N.J.1950 1/2 ton 216 new rebuild.-

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links