Remember when you're (stupidly) towing a larger , heavier vehicle:

When it begins to jacklife , stay OFF the brakes and steer _into_ the
skid and you'll prolly get it back under control before you tip into
the ditch , I always did and eventually I learned (I think) to NOT tow
with a smaller vehicle ! . go _S L O W L Y _ if you insist on doing
this , we need all the old truck guys we can .

-Nate
       James  wrote:

>  I'm taking a road trip to Fairbury NE, where I will drag home a 1
1/2 ton truck with this same '49 Chevy 1/2 ton and a tow bar.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links