Good question James... I think any Rochestor will fit but I'm not 100% sure.
If you compare the mounting holes on the carb, a 235 has a little widder
distance between the holes than that of the 216.  Sounds like I can get a
rebuit pretty easy but just need a core if you have one.

  Anyone know what the exact type of carb is I need for a 1952 235?

James Relph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  What carb do you want? I have a whole box of old chevy carbs but I really
don't have clue what is correct for your application. Jim

matt wrote: Anyone have one they want to sell me? In a perfect world it would
be
rebuilt but I will take anything at this point.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links