  From: Jonathan Leishear
  To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 11:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [old-chevy-truck] Today's doings---WAKE UP CALL/rodents

  I had mice in an old car. I'm thinking from the looks
  of things, evidence-wise, that they got inside the
  seats. I guess when I pull them to have my son
  re-upholster them I should have him wear protective
  clothing when he's cutting off/up the old material.

  I saw them in the trunk and gutted that down to the
  steel. I have engine work and torque converter work to
  do but I guess it would pay to pull the seats early on
  and just gut all that fabric, stuffing, batting, etc.

  Jon L.

  http://mail.yahoo.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links