Wind wings are also called vent windows by some aftermarked
suppliers. You might try the search feature on this web site and
turn up some past discussions. You may want to accumulate a few
catalogs from the likes of LMC, Jim Carten and The Filling Station.
These are a little easier to go through that some supplier web
sites. ...bill 1937 1.5 ton
--- In old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, Karl Eastman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small
Business
> (http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links