-----Original Message-----
From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mdpic
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 6:43 AM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] converting three spd on colum to floor shift

Group -- I need some advice  I recently bought a '50 Chevy 1/2 ton with a
235 (from a '56) and "3-on-the-tree."  The braket that hold the shift handle
on the cloum is worn (the threads) and it's very difficult to shift.  I
can't see an easy way to repair this and I think I may just put a floor
shift in.  I'm a complete novice but I learn fast.  What do you recommend?

Thanks in advance!
Marc in Cheyenne
'50 Chevy 1/2 ton
'50 GMC 3/4 ton
'75 Triumph TR6

Ole Chevy and GMC trucks rule!

To unsubscribe, send an email (with no subject, no body, just the email),
to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links