On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 23:57 -0700, Joel Pitt wrote:

> Are we using staging for main development work, pushing to main
> whenever things are settled in staging?

Well, I've been following David's plan, as outlined here:

https://lists.launchpad.net/opencog-dev/msg00388.html
https://lists.launchpad.net/opencog-dev/msg00389.html

But, as I've said before
(https://lists.launchpad.net/opencog-dev/msg00359.html):

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Gustavo Machado C. Gama wrote:

> This workflow seems fine to me. The problem is convincing
> *everybody* to follow it.

BTW, I was planning on pushing the latest fixes uncovered by the
Petaverse port that Welter and I have been working on later today.
Before wasting more time, it would be nice to know if the current
policies have changed.

--
Gustavo