Dear all,
Ramadan Kareem for all of you.
it is always good to continue our way.

Dear Sherine,
I would like to thank you for your invitation and wish good luck for all.
I suggest that the representatives must make a meeting before meeting the
minister in order to make everything well coordinated.
If the team agrees, I would like to represent them as an individual although
I have my company. I think it is time for strategies more than doing
business. All my respect for all points of view.
Best regards

Mohamed Gabr

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Ahmed Faissl <fai...@aldarweesh.org> wrote:

> As a member of many FOSS communities, I refuse all forms of cooperation
> with the current SCAF-commanded government.

> Ahmed Faissl
> twitter: @faissl
> website: www.aldarweesh.org
>
>  Goes without saying..