Dave Crossland wrote:
2008/7/2 Femke Snelting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
So... what do we do next?

Other people have put the font in a zip file with the license and make
a note on the OFLB description that it is actually under the GPL and
not PD/OFL.

Yes, but IMHO that's bypassing cc-Host's description features and therefore not ideal and confusing.

Whithout clear guidelines and a licensing audit of what we currently have we're just another fonts site...

Also I don't think we want to encourage the distribution and use of GPL fonts without an embedding exception...

And yes we need to work on improving the exception...

<insert cliché about lack of time>

I await ccHost 5 :-)

Me too.

Dave