On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:02 AM, vernon adams <v...@newtypography.co.uk>wrote:

> I’m not anti slowness, just thought it would make an interesting subject
> for a talk. Wherease yet another talk on ‘being efficient’… snore-dom!

Speaking as a barely-self-taught non-expert, when first getting started I
think there's considerable overlap between efficiency and speed -- you lose
a lot of time early on doing things in a sub-optimal order, redoing things
the "right" way, and so on.  So you might not draw faster or make design
decisions quicker due to hearing a talk on the subject, but you can
certainly save quite a few hours in other parts of the process.

Nate
--
nathan.p.willis
nwil...@glyphography.com <http://identi.ca/n8>