On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 05:21:37 GMT, Karthik P K <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> When a large number of items were scrolled in the `ChoiceBox`, the scrolled
>> offset was carried forward when the list is replaced with small number of
>> items. Hence the scroll up arrow was displayed with empty popup.
>>
>> Changed code to scroll to top before popup display when content height of
>> `ChoiceBox` is smaller than the scrolled offset.
>>
>> Added system test to validate the fix.
>
> Karthik P K has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Address review comments

The issue described in the ticket appears to be fixed.

Noticed a minor behavior issue, on Mac with multiple monitors.  The secondary
monitor (scale=1) is positioned above the primary retina screen (scale=2).
When showing a popup in the case of 100 elements, the down arrow at the bottom
cannot be seen.

In the attached screenshot, one can see the popup clipped at the secondary
monitor bottom edge, the gray bar is the top of the primary screen:

![Screenshot 2023-02-23 at 09 44
11](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/107069028/220988460-2939820c-108a-4000-9bf9-fc9145dfd68a.png)

Perhaps the wrong Screen is used in computation, or not accounting for
getVisualBounds()?

Since this control is designed to work with a few items, I'd suggest addressing
this issue in a separate PR.  Karthik, would you please create a new bug?

Marked as reviewed by angorya (Committer).