Overhaul to the `PhongMaterial` documentation (and a bit to its superclass
`Material`). Except for the introduction, I divided the documentation into 3
sections: qualitative explanation, mathematical model (I wouldn't think it
necessary, but the current doc explains it), and examples.

The reason for the verbosity of the doc is that I envisioned 2 target audiences
for this class. One is a Java developer who wants to understand the terminology
and workings of computer graphics or of the artists who are already familiar
with this domain. (How many Java developers know what diffuse, specular and
normal maps are?) The other is an artist who is already familiar with the
domain, but wants to see how this class compares with other renderers. For this
reason, I looked at the terminology used by engines like Blender, Maya, UE4 and
Unity and tried to mention the comparisons (like bump vs. height vs. normal
maps, or specular vs. roughness/smoothness).

The examples I chose and some of the schematics are not the best, looking at it
retroactively, but I want to give enough time for reviewers and get this into
22.

Commit messages:
 - Whitespace
 - Initial commit

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1378/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=1378&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8314147
  Stats: 637 lines in 41 files changed: 525 ins; 17 del; 95 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1378.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jfx.git pull/1378/head:pull/1378