On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 20:38:58 GMT, Nir Lisker <nlis...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Update for the 3D lighting test tool as described in the JBS issue.
>
> Nir Lisker has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Added gradle script

I added the application to the gradle build file so it can be hooked up with
its module dependencies. You can now produce a jar that bundles the resource
with the classes. You still need to point to the modules at runtime.
Let me know if this is a good enough solution.

The way the project is configured in the main build file is not the best, but
it will require large changes to do it better.

Not sure what jcheck wants. It's complaining about empty spaces that have a `}`
appear after them. This is the error:
https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/1387/files#annotation_19798318258.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1387#issuecomment-2023946848
PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1387#issuecomment-2023948839