I think that we'll be able to bump to Java 25 in JavaFX 25, like we did
with 21. I suggested initially to bump to Java 22 exactly for FFM as it's
very useful for JavaFX, but was told we shouldn't since it's not an LTS
version.

I have no idea how long the work on Wayland will take including the code
review (a rather long process), but you should be able to request code
reviews with FFM and have it ready for integration by Java 25.