--On Thursday, October 21, 2021 7:54 PM +0300 Nick Milas <n...@eurobjects.com> wrote:

On 21/10/2021 6:39 μ.μ., Nick Milas wrote:

From the journal, some excerpts (it is very long):

My fault: I copied parts from the journal before the restart :(

Here is the actual log after restart:

The client side still says it can't validate the cert. As long as the client can't validate the cert, you won't be able to establish TLS.

From your ldapwhoami output:

TLS certificate verification: depth: 0, err: 20, subject: /C=GR/ST=Attik\xC3\xAD/L=Athens/O=National Observatory of Athens/CN=ldap1.noa.gr, issuer: /C=NL/O=GEANT Vereniging/CN=GEANT OV RSA CA 4
TLS certificate verification: Error, unable to get local issuer certificate

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect