Dear OpenLDAP Technical Team,

I am reaching out to seek your guidance and permission regarding the use of
the OpenLDAP logo. My team is in the process of creating a Grafana
integration designed to facilitate the monitoring of OpenLDAP applications
for our users. To enhance user experience and direct attention effectively,
we plan to incorporate the OpenLDAP logo within the Grafana Cloud interface.

Upon reviewing the available licensing information, we noted the absence of
specific guidelines related to the use of the OpenLDAP logo. Given this, we
wish to ensure our use aligns with your expectations and policies. Our
design considerations include adjusting the logo to fit a square format to
suit the dashboard's aesthetic. We are committed to respecting your
branding guidelines and are open to any alternative suggestions or
requirements you may have.

We appreciate your support in this endeavor and look forward to your
guidance.

Thank you for your guidance.

Best regards,

--