From: xpzhang1...@gmail.com <xpzhang1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2024 6:41 PM
To: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] how to migrate an openldap server to a new linux server

I have an openldap server I want to clone it to another linux server. However,
I can't access it by login but can just run ldapsearch because this source
openldap server only open port 389. Now I installed openldap-servers package to
target

I have an openldap server I want to clone it to another linux server. However,
I can't access it by login but can just run ldapsearch because this source
openldap server only open port 389.

Now I installed openldap-servers package to target linux server, then what? I
appreciate if anybody can instruct me or direct me to useful documents.