Hello Ulf,

thank you for your fast answer even on Easter Monday :-)

Am 01.04.24 um 16:48 schrieb Ulf Volmer:

/etc/krb5.conf.d/kcm_default_ccache is your friend.

That's what I changed to go back to FILE: but I can't get ldapsearch and ldapwhoami working with KCM:
I did not changed anything in krb5.conf
---------
includedir /etc/krb5.conf.d/

[logging]
    default = FILE:/var/log/krb5libs.log
    kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc.log

[libdefaults]
    default_realm = EXAMPLE.NET

[realms]
 EXAMPLE.NET = {
     admin_server = kerberos1.example.net
}

[domain_realm]
 .example.com = EXAMPLE.NET

And my /etc/krb5.conf.d/kcm_default_ccache looks like:
[libdefaults]
    default_ccache_name = FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_%{uid}

So I'm back to FILE:

As soon as I change to KCM: it's not working anymore :-. That's why I was thinking that there is maybe some settings for the openldap-client commands

Stefan