Request 276 was acted upon.

     Subject: BSDiff license
  Requestors: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Queue: openpkg
       Owner: Nobody
 Transaction: Correspondence added by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Time: Mon Oct 20 08:58:31 2003

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 07:24:51AM +0200, Colin Percival via RT wrote:
> Request 276 was acted upon.

>      Subject: BSDiff license
>   Requestors: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>        Queue: openpkg
>        Owner: Nobody
>  Transaction: Ticket created by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>         Time: Mon Oct 20 07:24:49 2003
>
> In http://cvs.openpkg.org/getfile?v=1.1&f=openpkg-src/bsdiff/bsdiff.spec
> BSDiff is identified as being distributed under the BSD license.  This is
> not true.  Please correct this.

I had some problems to build bsdiff under Solaris.
- no err.h
- picks /usr/bin/bzip2 as default, which is an outdated, non-working
  bzip2 version under Solaris

The man page still does not work for me under Solaris.

I'll attach my changes. Please notice the different .spec file. I did
not have time to merge with the official version.

   (mk)

--
Matthias Kurz; Fuldastr. 3; D-28199 Bremen; VOICE +49 421 53 600 47