ES-SE wrote:

[...]
Hi Ted,

thanx for your answer, but that doesn`t be the problem. If I uninstall the
root certificate of verisign, I also kann connect and IE presents the verisign
client certificate. My own root certificate, with which I signed the client
certificate is valid till 2010 and installed on both machines.
So there should be another problem.. Hope anybody as an idea.. Thanx a lot
for your help Ted!!!

Carsten

Did I get this right, you uninstalled the VeriSign-Root but you still can connect with your HTTPS-Application? Or does the IE offer the cert the server refuses it? If you can still connect you obviously uninstalled the wrong cert (maybe for the Admin-User, not for the computer-account)...
Another thing, did you include crlDistributionPoints or a nsCaRevocationUrl in your user-cert? Then maybe the CRL-verification failed.

BTW, if you contact me directly we may talk in german... ;)

Ted
;)

--
PGP Version: 2.6.3i Public Key Information
Download complete Key from ftp://ftp.convey.de/ted/tedkey.asc