Great initiative putting this plan together, Maru. Thanks for doing
this. Thanks for volunteering to help, Salvatore (I'm thinking of asking
for you to be cloned - once that becomes available.) if you add your
patch urls (as you create them) to the blueprint Maru started [0] that
would help to track the work.

Armando, thanks for doing this work as well. Could you add the urls of
the patches you reference to the exceptional-conditions blueprint?

For icehouse-1 to be a realistic goal for this assessment and clean-up,
patches for this would need to be up by Tuesday Dec. 3 at the latest
(does 13:00 UTC sound like a reasonable target?) so that they can make
it through review and check testing, gate testing and merging prior to
the Thursday Dec. 5 deadline for icehouse-1. I would really like to see
this, I just want the timeline to be conscious.

I would like to say talk to me tomorrow in -neutron to ensure you are
getting the support you need to achieve this but I will be flying (wifi
uncertain). I do hope that some additional individuals come forward to
help with this.

Thanks Maru, Salvatore and Armando,
Anita.

[0]